Monday, April 26, 2010
So, at the end of the week I will be moving to the great state of Montana. I had planned on getting the TH walls, roof, and sheathing up before the move but between the weather in previous weeks and other obligations I put construction on hold until I got to montana. As soon as I'm there it will be full speed ahead. I'll keep you all posted.